So easy to make!
Perfect as a snack or as side dish!
And that Sumac Tahini Yoghurt dipping sauce is so good, you could have it with so many other things.
Here’s the full recipe…
1 tablespoon sumac
1 tablespoon evoo
7 – 8 Sweet potatoes (approx 850g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Wash & scrub clean the potatoes (I prefer mine skin on!)
- Cut potatoes lengthways into wedges. Try to make wedges approxiametly the same size so they cook evenly.
- Lay in rows on a baking tray. Do not overlap.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, turning once half way.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with the dipping sauce (recipe below)!
Sumac Tahini Yoghurt Dipping Sauce
1 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon tahini paste
Juice of half a lemon
1 teaspoon sumac
1 clove of garlic, crushed (optional)
- In a bowl add all ingredients and mix until all are well combined.
- Keep refrigerated until needed.
- Serve with chopped parsley.